Wednesday 11 April 2012

The Swarm @ Thorpe Park- Pre-'flight' nerves?

As our Merlin passes are running out in a few weeks, which, by the way, have been AWESOME, we have recently been cramming in all the theme parks. Last week we went to Chessington World of Adventures, and I went on the vampire for the first time! See, a few years ago, I was petrified of rides, so I never went on any. Then, I went to America with my equally-as-scared friend Laura, and suddenly we went on everything! :)
When I got home, I truly believe that I was enlightened. And so began my love for rides <3
Mum bought all of us Merlin passes this time last year, and we've been going to so many attractions, like:
Alton Towers
London Eye
Madame Taussauds
Thorpe Park
London Aquarium
Legoland
Warwick Castle
and generally awesome stuff :)

This is a picture i took just at the right moment of my annoying, overweight little sister on one of those bungee things at Alton Towers. If I've had a bad day, like a REALLY bad day, I just need one glance at this picture to make me feel happy again :) Does that make me a bad sister?!


Tomorrow will probably be my last visit to Thorpe Park or any other theme park for a while... am I sad? Definitely.
BUT
There is a new ride! Its called the swarm, and its what all those propaganda leaflets were advertising at Thorpe Park late last season. And you know how I just know its going to be epic? You me at six have done the soundtrack.

...
BOOM.
A Soundtrack.
A. Sound. Track. For a ride! How cool is that?!?! Seriously, if I were the PR guy for any other theme park, I think I would have to kick myself pretty damn hard.
I wonder how they use the song though? In the queue lines, over and over to brainwash you into buying it? On the ride itself, as you fly through the apocalypse as a swarm?
You know what? I dont actually care. I just know its going to be awesome. And a bit scary....
wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment