Sunday 29 April 2012

Plans....

Okay, so exam time is coming up, here's a quick overview of my deadlines:
Applied Art deadline:  4th May
12hr Textiles exam: 8th May
English Literature and Language exam: 21st June

As you can see, I'm pretty stressed :/

SO
HERE IS ZEE PLANNNN (mwahahaha)

I have decided to post every two or three days, showing an outfit (complete with hair & makeup) of mine that I like :) I mean, I have so many clothes, and I only ever wear the same comfy things to college each day! It's so stupid!!! I mean, i'm outrageously addicted to shoes, and I ONLY EVER WEAR THE SAME TWO PAIRS.

Ive been wearing my purple airwalks pretty much non-stop since last summer. Actually, they were my little sisters, which I 'borrowed' for a holiday and never gave back, but to be fair, she didn't even notice they were gone! So Ive been wearing my trusty airwalks for ages, and finally they get massive holes in both heels, and last week I actually lost the sole of the left one. I have tried to repair it with cardboard and a glue gun from the art department but it hasnt been that effective in this monsoon-type weather weve had lately (and we are in a drought?!?!?!)

So yes, I will be posting some of my favourite outfits every few days, as although this seems like it will just distract me from my work, I believe this will give me something to think about so will actually help me work better. So yeah, I thought I'd start with an old outfit I bought from the Clothes Show Live (aka. heaven) :D



This was an outfit I got for xmas in 2009, these photos were actually taken like 2 days after christmas day!!! Looking back I cant believe how good the weather was!!!
Me and my friend Bryony went into the woods and did this mini-photoshoot, mainly to test out my then-brand new camera. I still have this camera, its a Pentax X70 and I still love it to pieces- I literally have it with me everywhere and it STILL hasnt broken. Actually, the battery has (it depletes after about 10 minutes) but its only £20 to replace that. I really recommend this camera for anyone who wants the quality of a SLR with the ease of a compact. Its great for taking beautiful, artistic shots as well as shots at parties etc :)

Watch this space for more outfits
Love, Sammie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment