Monday 30 April 2012

My Outfit :)

So if you read my last blog, you'll know that I'm planning on posting an outfit on here every few days, as I love clothes and have heaps of beautiful dresses and heels (i cannot resist heels!) and I only ever wear the same things! So by doing this, I guess I'll be wearing more of my wardrobe.

Today I'm posting what I wore today, to college and then to the theatre with my grandma (we saw an Agatha Christie and yes, thankyou, it was good) :D
For the theatre I just added basic makeup which I did in the car, as I dont usually wear makeup to college.

The top was a hand-me-down, which one of my cousins gave me :)
The shorts are one of the few items I own from topshop, which I got for christmas. I'm really into navy high-waisted shorts, theyre so comfy!
The shoes were mums, and as we have similar shoe sizes, we share shoes sometimes. And i'm not sure where the tights are from, but they have holes in... thats like a trademark for me, i cant seem to wear tights for five minutes without laddering them >.<


This is the wooden pendant necklace I got from Switzerland, which I got from the woodcutter who lived in a really steep valley. We had to walk all the way down to get to him, where he then personalised badges, necklaces and other gifts by burning the wood with a special tool. We then had to walk all the way back up the hill, which almost killed us, but I really like this necklace so I think it was worth it.


This is a ring I bought in Florence, just as I was developing my ooh-shiny-shiny ring obsession. I call it my space pirate ring, as I believe this will be what hipster pirates from the future will wear :D


So this is my makeup- nothing too complcated. I filled in my eyebrows with black eyeliner/lipliner/whatever I could find at the time, put a bit of mascara on, and decided to concentrate more on my lips.


Here are the products I used. I got the max factor lip stain for christmas, as I wanted a bold colour that wouldnt come off as easily as lipstick. However, I find that it works best as an undercoat for a layer of similarly-coloured lipstick, to ensure that colour stays on.

The lipstick is from Florence, from a makeup shop called KIKO. It was unbelievably affordable and is really smooth and long-lasting... so dont snub the cheaper brands!

So that was my outfit today :) stay tuned for more
Sammie
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment