Wednesday 21 March 2012

Wednesday thoughts && feelings...

I came runner up in the short story section of the creative writing competition! Yaaaaaaaaaaaayyy :) Had to do the awkward getting out of my seat and going past a row of seated people thing though.....But aside from that, yay!
I really like the poet's performance. Murray Lachlan Young had this wild curly hair and scarf (even though its been quite hot as of late?) and bone structure you could cut yourself on.... a cross between Matt Smith as Doctor Who and Benedict Cumberbatch maybe? If you squint a bit? And tilt your head to one side? And stand far back?? Oh well, thats who he vaguely reminded me of :)
But yes, Wednesday thoughts..... due to life drawing classes, my Wednesdays ALWAYS end with an old man's penis, which i'm expected to study and draw for two freaking hours. I love seeing people's drawings and paintings from the session afterwards.... feet, hands and penis' seem to be avoided at all costs..... hmm, i see a theme emerging here!
So yes.... Wednesday thoughts? Hmmm, well I suppose I'm tired. Today is my longest day, where I have a lesson for every period and no frees! Seriously, by 6pm, I almost die. Every week. So now is my come home, waste time on the internet and have dinner time.
But today is different.
Today is special.
Because....
THE APPRENTICE STARTS TONIGHT :D wooooh!
I know that its starting to get old, and I know its not as mature as masterchef etc. But one thing has to be said- at least it's not Big Brother.
Apparently there's a contestant who calls herself the 'Blonde Assassin'? Now if it were me, and I was entering a program which is esentially a prolonged job interview for one of the most successful businessmen in the UK, I would not have use a nickname that both connotes 'dumb clumsiness' and 'violent death'. What if your clumsy blondness made you trip over when walking past Sir Alan, and your ninja knife happens to stab him as you fall?
I'd say that decreases your chances of winning a little bit. Just a little.
So I think I've gone on long enough now.... I shall leave you with this.......

It's a photo from ages ago.... I took Rico's fingerless gloves, celotaped bits of paper onto it and made a scheepie :) I think its a pretty impressive sheep tbh <3

No comments:

Post a Comment