Thursday 15 March 2012

Driving is ruining my life!

And I don’t even drive yet. I’m talking about the lessons and the theory test stuff- ARGH!

For me, an unorganised soul, these booking things are hard work. I essentially relied on my mum to remind me that I needed to book another lesson, and my driving instructor to whine at me until I booked a theory test.

I failed my first theory my three points. THREE POINTS! Yes, I felt incredibly crap after that, and that was back in November. It is now the 16th March, and I have not booked a second test.

I have realised that I have put it off so much due to three main reasons:

1. It costs £40. For one test. DUDE. A level re sits are cheaper than that. Am i paying by the question or something?!

2. I’ve been messed around by the booking people. I tried to book one a few weeks ago but still haven’t had a date back. Beginning to think I may have been conned….

3. Although its annoying to admit it, Mum is right. To an extent. I haven’t lost interest as such, I just am putting my college work first. And my relationship with Rob, and general family stuff first. To be fair though, I wasn’t going to be presented with a car when I passed, I’d be waiting till I’m out of University. But hey ho, it would be easier to get it out of the way now- wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment