Thursday 28 June 2012

Alice In Wonderland Birthday Pictures

Good evening blog :)
So yes, i am awful at keeping to self-made deadlines for writing blogs, so you know what? Im just not going to set them anymore!
I am now 18! And here are some of the pictures from my party.... if anyone is throwing a Tim Burton themed kooky Mad Hatters tea party, i hope you get some inspiration here!
For food I basically went round Tescos and grabbed stuff that looked yummy and that i knew people would eat. Basically picky things as i didnt want to mess about with cutlery. So pizzas, pringles, cocktail sauages, basically all the classics were on the menu.
In terms of music I just hitched up an ipod dock to my BOSE music system and let people choose from my incredibly varied selection of music on my ipod
So without further ado, here are my favourite pictures of the night...













It was honestly a brilliant night, and one I will always remember :)

No comments:

Post a Comment