Saturday 15 September 2012

There's a new edition to our family!

Hi everyone, i'd love for you to meet.... Jasmine!

isn't she lovely?

Ive always been more of a cat person, but I have to say, Jasmine is amazing! She's full of energy, and loves to follow me around the house all day. And she absolutely loves to have her belly scratched :)
She's two years old, and has already had 8 puppies! I dont know what breed she is, but to be honest I dont care, she's just so adorable!
 
 

I'd say the only bad thing about Jasmine is that sometimes, she'll walk into a room, fart (silent but totally horrible lethal) and walk out again, and it usually takes about 30 seconds before it hits you like a slap of death. She did this once when I was in the living room with my mum and a friend, and we were all there, wondering who on earth had emitted such a monstrosity!
 
 
Toxic farts aside, Jasmine is a really lovely dog, and has changed my Cats-only state of mind. Im really going to miss her when i go to university!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment